Store Manager – Fun and Funky, All Fresh, Mexican Style Restaurant – Reading) Mostly Daytime hours.
Package of Basic (c£26,000) + Twice Yearly Bonus
Privately owned, well founded and well funded all fresh (made on the premises) Mexican style restaurant. With just a handful of stores open to date the company is planning to open a total of 20 within the next 5 years so career progression is a real possibility
What We Are Looking for in Store Manager
A Successful Store Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Gregarious, service led personality.
- Proven experience as a Manager (or Assistant in a Branded Restaurant) in a chunky branded restaurant/high profile restaurant environment.
- Busy, Quality Restaurant Management with experience of running business with a high net weekly turnover c£20k net per week
- A good understanding of accounting procedures including P&Ls
- Drive, determination and the conviction to instil confidence in your team
- Passion and Pride, ensuring that all guests continue to enjoy the quality of experience for which the company has become recognised
- A keen desire to lead a driven team to achieve impressive results
The Rewards on offer for the Store Manager
- A good and fair salary package (c£26k plus bonus)
- Great working hours – 45 hours and mainly day time hours (8am-4pm)
- Genuine potential for progression
- Great Benefits
- Great working environment