Sous Chef – Prestigious 5* Private Members Club – Central London
Up to £32,000 + Bonus
Occupying a Grade 1 Listed Building in Central London this highly prestigious Private Members Club is seeking to appoint a new Sous Chef. The kitchen is large, modern and very well equipped and, furthermore, the Club has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, (who has a Michelin background), this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a careerist Sous Chef.
What We Are Looking for in a Sous Chef
The successful Sous Chef will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Broad experience and a top class pedigree gained from working in 5* London establishments.
- Logical career progression demonstrated by a steady and consistent career culminating in a current Sous Chef/Senior Chef de Partie position.
- Clear capability of running a busy kitchen (Dining Room serves 80 covers daily and Private Dining Rooms c200 covers per day)
- A strong management style coupled with the ability to build a cohesive team to achieve exceptional results
- A contemporary cooking style with classical influences
- A modern management style and exceptional training skills
- Advanced knowledge of health & safety, food hygiene and kitchen finance.
- A strong desire to take ownership of your department and make it a showcase for your skill and ability
The Rewards on offer for the Sous Chef
- A salary of up to £32,000 + twice yearly bonus
- Healthcare and Pension (after qualifying period)
- Predominately Monday to Friday (the kitchen has only operated 15 Saturdays in the last 12 months!)
- A free hand to stamp your signature on the operation.
- Christmas and New Year off!