Area Manager/Regional Manager (6 Properties) – Established, Progressive Hotel Group – Midlands and North
Salary in the region of £65,000+ + Company Car plus Benefits
Our client is a dynamic, respected, mid-market hotel group based in the UK with a clutch of property overseas seeking a driven, entrepreneurial Area Manager/Regional Manager.
The Required Experience for the Area Manager/Regional Manager:
The successful Area Manager/Regional Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Business and financial acumen
- Tertiary Education in Hospitality/Leisure (Degree Level preferred)
- Desire to collaborate and ability to persuade
- Well-developed presentation skills, analytical abilities and written and verbal skills.
- Self-motivated, proven ability to drive results through collaboration with others.
- Ability to interface across all support functions, revenue management, finance, sales, marketing, risk management, legal, and human resources
- Thorough understanding of financial statements, budgets, payroll process and cost inventory control
- Knowledge of food & beverage, hotel operations and project management
- 3-5 years of multi-property supervision; 10+ years in hotel management
Responsibilities of the Area Manager/Regional Manager:
- To ensure that the six designated hotels are seeking and developing every opportunity to maximise revenues and profit
- To work closely with head office specialists to maximise all sales and marketing opportunities
- To ensure that the Managers are developing their HODs to their full potential and that Managers/Hotels are fully compliant with all current legislation
- Supervising the Regional Team
- To provide leadership in the development and execution of business strategies for the hotels, including the development of strategic business plan to maximise profitability
- To establish on going communication and building positive engagement with the group’s CEO and Head Office Support Team
- To maximise profitability and revenue for portfolio
- To work with the Hotels based and Head Office support teams to drive revenue in all areas of the business and execute strategies to outperform the comp set in RevPar and deliver maximum revenue potential
- To provide oversight to property teams on prioritizing focused activities to drive results and ensure accurate forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, payroll control and other management expenses
- To set the vision and clear expectations for the Hotels to achieve guest satisfaction scores and Brand Quality Assurance
- To ensure training is delivered which effectively empowers employees to problem solve and creates a warm welcoming environment throughout the Hotels
- To support and promote relevant training to develop skills required to meet or exceed guest service standards
- To drive high levels of associate engagement
- To have a good working knowledge of multiple brand standards and expectations
- To be free to travel extensively around the six properties and beyond!
- Salary in the region of £65,000+
- Company Car
- Bonus Potential
- Career Advancement
- Discount for Friends and Family
- Company pension
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this exciting Area Manager/Regional Manager opportunity, please email me, Nicholas Charles attaching a copy of your CV in a WORD format. I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable Area Manager/Regional Manager candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 3 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.