OPERATIONS & QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR (Multi-site) – LEADING, LUXURY APARTMENT COMPANY – LONDON
‘Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK’ – The Sunday Times
Our client is an international, dynamic, progressive privately owned luxury serviced apartment company with a global presence. Due to their continued success and exceptional growth plans they are actively seeking to appoint an Operations and Quality Control Supervisor to join the Central London team who would enjoy the obvious benefits of working across the company’s 13 London sites.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a strong 4* or 5* hotel/serviced apartment operational background.
- Have had experience working as a Housekeeping Supervisor/Team Leader.
- Have the natural ability to work to tight deadlines, be well organised, have exceptional attention to detail together with a flexible attitude.
- Work closely with Area Operations Manager to ensure that the company’s exceptional standards are maintained and enhanced still further.
- Be ambitious to progress within an expanding organisation (several new sites have opened and become established within the last 18 months with more sites in the pipeline for 2014).
- Starting Salary – c£23,000
- Healthcare after qualifying period
- Life Insurance and Income Protection after qualifying period
- Friends and Family Discounts
- 5 free nights per year accommodation at Company Owned Properties
- Excellent Working Conditions – ‘Top 100 Companies To Work For In The UK’