The company has a long established reputation in the business in London for a fantastic group of pubs which may have some generic traits when it comes to the basics but which each have their own personality and style which is very much driven by the General Manager and team within.
Of the Operations Manager will involve working within the London division, supporting the Operations Director in the general development of the businesses to achieve the key objectives over the coming years.
The key responsibilities of the Operations Manager will include:
- financial risk management, and the achievement of KPI’s through identification of opportunities, assisting general managers to achieve profit targets, addressing potential problems and trouble shooting
- This will involve property inspections, health and safety audits, and ensuring compliance with statutory regulations.
The ideal candidate will –
- Be commercially aware, actively keeping up with industry trends, able to communicate and network successfully
- Able to challenge current ways of thinking to ensure the businesses stay ahead of the market sector
- Able to evidence successful business building – innovation and creative with the ability to influence and suggest to a general manager’s ways to generate new customers and develop on the existing business
- Have experienced in multi-site site management and must be able to demonstrate a real understanding of risk management, action taken to pro-actively act to achieve KPI’s, through agreeing clear priorities and action plans. Show evidence of the ability to think on their feet, make quick decisions with a calm and rational approach, handle challenges and disagreements skilfully and have a can do attitude
- Evidence the ability to balance priorities – business building, people needs (customer and team) and financial results in a positive way
- Salary of circa £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Usual toys that go with the role.