HEAD OF CORPORATE SALES – LUXURY SERVICED APARTMENT GROUP – CENTRAL LONDON
£50,000+ + 20% Bonus + Exceptional Benefits
Our client is a international, dynamic, progressive and privately owned luxury serviced apartment company with a global presence. Due to their continued success and exceptional growth strategy the company is actively seeking to appoint a Head of Corporate Sales to head up the dynamic and pro-active team based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Board Director the prime function of this role is to lead and manage the London Sales Team and take full responsibility for increasing profitable sales for locations across the company’s network with a specific focus on the London Market. The position requires extensive UK (and potentially some overseas travel) and a flexibility around overnight ‘away stays’.
The successful Head of Corporate Sales candidate will:
- Identify and win new corporate business for the company, developing it into profitable and sustainable accounts with on-going accommodation requirements.
- Manage and develop existing established London based accounts.
- Manage the Business Development Team, including recruitment, induction and training of new departmental members.
- Be the ‘London Face’ of the Company at networking events, trade shows, client and industry events.
- Have previous experience in a senior sales role, within the travel or hospitality industry to have included the management of sales staff.
- Be well established in London with a strong network of contacts within the travel or hospitality industry.
- Used to working and developing business relationships from Senior Executive level downwards.
- Have a proven track record in winning profitable accounts with major blue chip companies.
- Hold a Driving License.
- Starting Salary – c£50k+
- Generous Achievable Bonus Potential (20% of Salary)
- Exceptional Executive Benefits