Iconic Flagship Restaurant & Bar – Central London
Our client has been at the forefront of the International Luxury Restaurant and Bar business for some 15 years. Privately owned by a small number of pioneering individuals the businesses are ultra-cool, stylishly modern and synonymous with high design. The cuisine is award winning, up-scale Asian and South American blended with a culture that has naturally set them ahead in their field and bought them countless accolades together with worldwide critical acclaim.
Set in an unparalleled Central London location the property is home to one of the Capital’s most stunning restaurants and bars achieving net sales of some £15m per annum. The venue is vibrant and soulful and has become a firm favourite with discerning International diners and drinkers seeking an extraordinary luxurious experience unlike any other to be found in the Capital.
The General Manager
This is without doubt one of the prestigious General Manager roles in London and the following qualities are requisite:
- A strong career pedigree, the successful will currently be a General Manager of an internationally respected, high volume Restaurant and Bar
- A physical and enthusiastic presentation, a natural leader from the moment of introduction, a General Manager who feels at home on the floor 75% of the time, meeting and greeting guests and one who people naturally follow
- Someone who demonstrates proven processes and systems for fine service with style
- Experience in high volume luxury style brand environments incorporating luxury service
- Financial acumen, experienced with labour cost, driving sales, repeat business, training staff to drive a higher guest average
- Dedication to the job first and foremost, driven and committed to training and working alongside the Director of Operations to raise new standards and become the leader of the top performing restaurant in London; a pace setter for the rest of the group’s openings
- Exceptional people-management skills (managing a team of nearly 140 dedicated professionals) with the natural ability to recruit, lead, motivate, manage, train and develop some of London’s best bar and restaurant talent
- A searing ambition to achieve the ultimate in terms of career goals and to become and achieve so much more than you are today!
- A basic salary of c£80,000 negotiable
- A monthly paid bonus currently realising £5,000 per quarter
- The confidence that you are running the flagship property of a globally recognised and respected business and you have a truly awesome future!