Chef de Partie – 3AA Rosette Hotel
This is a beautiful, tranquil, family-owned island off the coast of Cornwall with award winning accommodation and food.
Hidden among a secluded but dramatically beautiful setting, the hotel is the highest-rated hotel and restaurant on the Isles of Scilly, holding the coveted Four Red Star AA ‘Inspectors’ Choice’ award and home to Scilly’s only 3 AA Rosette restaurant.
The Role of Chef de Partie
- Preparing and cooking fresh produce to create their high rated cuisine
- Ensuring food quality and hygiene are maintained at the highest levels
- Assisting the Head Chef in the development of new dishes
The Requirements of the Chef de Partie
- A minimum of 2 rosette background
- A dedicated and driven individual who shares their passion for the industry
- Have experience in providing outstanding service
- Committed and hungry to progress and grow your skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have a high standard of cleanliness
- Able to communicate all relevant information on nutrition and food allergens
- Hold the relevant kitchen and hygiene certificates or be willing to obtain them
The Package offered for the Chef de Partie
- Salary is £2000/month
- Tips are usually £700-£800 per season and paid out in full at the end of the contract.
- Accommodation is £55.00 per week for a single or £45.00 per person for a shared double.
- 5 day working week, around 45h/week
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this truly exceptional Chef de Partie opportunity, please send to Maria Davies, attaching a copy of your CV in word format. We look forward to hearing from you.