Assistant General Manager – ‘One of the UK’s most Respected Employers’ – Biscester Village
- Package (of Basic + Bonus) to £30,000+ plus bundles of exceptional benefits PLUS a structured career path to ensure career development
We are proud to have been asked to recruit for one of the UK’s most established (founded in the late 80’s) and respected high street food retailers. With stunning shops (over 350 worldwide including around 200 in London), the passion for the business that exudes from each and every one of their employees is akin to a cult and just as legendary is their training package. And what’s really exciting is that the door is now open for new highly skilled Assistant General Managers.
Who Are We Looking For?
A successful Assistant General Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of two years management/supervisory experience within hospitality/retail possibly gained from working with one of the high street’s branded bar or restaurant chains
- Fabulous People Skills with the natural ability to inspire others
- A keen eye for detail twinned with an obsession to deliver terrific brand standards
- Natural organisational skills and drive coupled with top training skills
- Passion and Pride, ensuring that all customers continue to enjoy the unique experience for which the company has become universally recognised
- A willingness to teach and to learn
- A love of numbers, this is a very detailed business with trend and prediction playing a key part of the business day!
- An infectious and magnetic personality twinned with driving ambition
- Traits that clearly demonstrate the ability to work as a team to achieve goals
- A genuinely positive attitude and a desire to deliver the absolute best
- A base salary of up to £26,000 plus bonus so you can achieve over £30k
- A 16 week training scheme that extends and flexes to your needs to ensure you are receiving the correct support to achieve your goals
- Promotional Prospects – the opportunity to learn all the aspects for the running of a business
- Company discounts, Life Insurance and Private Healthcare from day one
- Free food and drink on-shift
- The confidence that you are working for one of ‘the very best in the business’
If you would like to be considered for this position of Assistant General Manager please apply to me, Mark Coton, including a copy of your CV in a WORD DOC. FORMAT. I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Sorry but due to time constraints only suitable Assistant General Manager applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 3 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.