Assistant Manager (Deputy General Manager)
Established, Quality Restaurant & Bar – City of London – c£35,000
Our client, is at the forefront of the ‘high end’ London Restaurant and Bar scene. They have successfully operated restaurant and bar businesses in London for over 20 years. They now have this exciting opportunity for a proven Assistant Manager to join their City site.
Historic City site, stunning vaulted ceilings and intimate atmosphere. The business is open Monday to Friday Lunch and Dinner.
Who We Are Looking For
The successful Assistant Manager will be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Reporting directly to the General Manager the successful Assistant Manager will have a proven management track record gained from working in some of London’s busiest restaurants and bars.
- A solid working wine and whisky knowledge as well as a consistent, steady restaurant background.
- A naturally sunny personality
- Great Service Skills with finely tuned attention to detail
- Exceptional people-management skills (managing a team of 35 dedicated professionals) with the natural ability to recruit, lead, motivate, manage, train and develop some of London’s best bar and restaurant talent.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety
- An individual with a driving ambition to develop within the company.
- Ideally good experience of working with Micros
- A package of c£35,000
- Promotional Prospects – potential to become GM once established in the role.
- The typical benefits of working with a progressive business