APARTMENT MANAGER (NEW OPENING) – WORLD CLASS, LUXURY SERVICED APARTMENT GROUP – LONDON CITY
Our client is a international, dynamic, progressive privately owned luxury serviced apartment company with a global presence. Due to their continued success and exceptional growth plans they are actively seeking to appoint an Apartment General Manager to open and run their brand new flagship 77 Apartment Property which will without doubt set the standard for the Serviced Apartment Industry.
The Successful Apartment Manager Candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong 4* or 5* hotel/serviced apartment management background holding a senior management position.
- Be responsible directly to the London Area Manager and cover the London area in in their absence.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate a first class team of dedicated professional to give exceptional customer service.
- Have extensive accommodation/rooms and particularly reservations experience gained from working in 4* or 5* star properties.
- Be a natural leader with an affinity to recruitment, training and staff development.
- Have the clear ability to work to tight deadlines, be well organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Be ambitious to progress within an expanding organisation.
- Starting Salary – c£32,000 – £38,000 (DOE)
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Healthcare after qualifying period
- Life Insurance and Income Protection after qualifying period
- 5 free nights per year accommodation at Company Owned Properties
- Discount for Friends and Family
- Excellent Working Conditions – ‘Top 100 Companies To Work For In The UK’