APARTMENT MANAGER (OPENING) – LUXURY SERVICED APARTMENT GROUP – BRISTOL
Our client is a international, dynamic, progressive privately owned luxury serviced apartment company with a global presence. Due to their continued success and exceptional growth plans they are actively seeking to appoint an Apartment General Manager to open a brand new 71 luxury apartment property in Bristol.
The Successful General Manager Candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a strong 4* or 5* hotel/serviced apartment management background holding the position of General Manager.
- Be responsible together with the Area Operations Manager in setting up the operation to open on the designated day and to the required standard.
- Have extensive accommodation/rooms experience gained from working in 4* or 5* star properties.
- Be a natural leader with an affinity to recruitment, training and staff development.
- Have the clear ability to work to tight deadlines, be well organised and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a flexible work approach.
- Be ambitious to progress within an expanding organisation.
- Starting Salary – c£28,000
- Generous Bonus Potential
- Healthcare after qualifying period
- Life Insurance and Income Protection after qualifying period
- 5 free nights per year accommodation at Company Owned Properties
- Excellent Working Conditions – ‘Top 100 Companies To Work For In The UK’