Events & Private Dining Rooms Sales Manager – High Profile London Restaurant Group – Basic £40,000 plus Bonus
This well established restaurant group has been trading in London since the early 80s, their high-end operations have forged a loyal and discerning following and they are now seeking to recruit a proven Events & PDR Sales Manager to win and manage new business in their stunning Canary Wharf site.
The successful Events & PDR Sales Manager will be able to demonstrate the following key traits:
- Proven large Event Sales and Events Management experience gained from working for leading and respected, upscale restaurant groups
- The proven ability to write individual event P&Ls and closely manage budgets
- A sound working knowledge of the London market
- Tip Top Networking skills
- Strong managerial and negotiating skills
- Service delivery perfection coupled with a natural charisma and charm
- A careerist who is driven and ambitious
- The Events & PDR Sales Manager will be responsible for networking within the local community (contacting Company PAs and Group Bookers) to sell the restaurant’s floors as well as the numerous PDRs to the external market, driving new event business to the site.
- To be in charge and control of the guest lists
- Working typically Monday to Friday from 9am to early eveningthe Events & PDR Sales Manager will be responsible for greeting the client’s Event organiser and see the Event off to smooth start before handing to the Events Management team.
- A generous base salary of £40,000
- Great Performance Bonus
- The confidence that you are working for a leading restaurant group widely recognised as an Employer of Choice who typically retain their employees for many years!
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this excitingEvents & PDR Sales Manager opportunity, please email me, Nick Charles, at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable Events & PDR Sales Manager applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 3 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.