Housekeeper – 3AA Rosette Hotel
This is a beautiful, tranquil, family-owned island off the coast of Cornwall with award winning accommodation and food.
Hidden among a secluded but dramatically beautiful setting, the hotel is the highest-rated hotel and restaurant on the Isles of Scilly, holding the coveted Four Red Star AA ‘Inspectors’ Choice’ award and home to Scilly’s only 3 AA Rosette restaurant.
- Cleaning guest accommodation to a very high standard
- Changing linen and ensuring all used linen is transported to the laundry department
- Performing inventory checks so that cottages are ready and fully equipped for the next guests
- Checking cottages for any maintenance or decoration issues and reporting these to the maintenance team
- A perfectionist with a keen eye for detail
- Ideal job for couples to apply for in pairs
- Experienced in or have good knowledge of housekeeping
- Good at working efficiently as part of a team
- Willing to undergo any training provided to assist in the role
- Well presented and maintain smart appearance (uniform is provided)
- Consistently hard working, flexible and enthusiastic
- Competent at cycling to efficiently travel between cottages
- Salary is £8.72/h
- Tips are usually £700-£800 per season and paid out in full at the end of the contract.
- Accommodation is £55.00 per week for a single or £45.00 per person for a shared double.
- 5 day working week, around 45h/week
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this truly exceptional Housekeeper opportunity, please send to Maria Davies, attaching a copy of your CV in word format. We look forward to hearing from you.