Code CC-3: Facility Manager-Caribbean Resort
*Candidate MUST DEFINITELY speak DUTCH & EnglishThe Company
This is a leading resort, looking for an entrepreneurial, down to earth professional.
You will take care of safety & maintenance and upkeep of the resort.In addition:
– Analyze & monitor the structural state of the property & the technical state of equipment & installations.
– Work closely with the Head of Technical Services.
– Draw up & implement maintenance plans for the installations & buildings
– Be aware of trends & developments in the facilities sector
– Actively offer advice & support to various internal parties, both technically & process-related
– Be responsible for the financial project administration
– Drawing up maintenance plans
– Managing maintenance contracts & suppliersRequirements:
– Have a technical college education.
– Preferably have several years of work experience & experience in a hotel.
– Be customer-oriented & good communication skills.
– Work efficiently, make clear agreements & monitor progress.
– Show initiative
– Hold a B driving licence.
– 1 year contract
– Salary up to 3700E net/month
– 5 days/week, 2 off, 40h/week
-Accommodation & meals