SALES MANAGER – INTERNATIONAL SERVICED APARTMENT GROUP
Our client, is an established, international, dynamic, progressive, company providing serviced apartment accommodation to the leisure and corporate market. Due to their continued success, and growth strategy, this global company is actively seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to develop further the London market. A key difference with this group is that, a large percentage of their property portfolio is owned by the company resulting in an exceptionally strong balance sheet underpinning unparalleled growth.
The prime function of this role is to develop new and profitable business streams through winning new business with international companies and SMEs in an agreed geographic location and on a wider basis for the greater good of the business. The position requires UK (and overseas travel) and flexibility around overnight ‘away stays’.
The Successful Sales Manager candidate will:
- Be able to easily establish, influence, build and maintain relationships with key decision makers in global, multi – national companies and SMEs in order to negotiate and develop profitable and sustainable business
- Produce client specific proposals and attend prospective client meetings and presentations, at all times aiming to persuade prospects/clients of the benefits of the company’s products and services
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the contract and ensuring successful implementation of setting up new accounts
- Attend exhibitions, conferences, networking events where appropriate to win new business and consolidate relationships with existing accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a background in indentifying new business opportunities and ultimately winning that business, developing the client relationship forward and working the referral network to maximise business opportunities
- Have a clear understanding of key business issues and a proven track record in overcoming these issues with services and knowledge
- Have natural and effective planning and organisational skills
- Hold a Driving License (preferable but not essential)
- Be ambitious to progress within an expanding organisation
- Starting Salary c£35,000
- Generous Achievable Bonus which is UNCAPPED!
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent Working Conditions