Leading Garden Centre Group – Birmingham
Salary – to £24,000
A leading and progressive Garden Centre Group.
The client is a nationwide company operating both retail and catering businesses situated in one location and working closely together. The cafes and restaurants serve all freshly produced menus, are quick service in style, and contemporary in design. The business is open 7 days per week opening at 9am and closing at 6pm (later opening and earlier closing on Sundays)
What We Are Looking For in a Restaurant Manager
The successful Restaurant Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High volume Restaurant Management experience gained from working in busy restaurants, cafes, or commercial contract catering operations.
- Proven financial awareness – controlling costs & budgets.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- Passion for working with fresh food and quality coffee.
- Excellent people, man-management, communication, and organisational skills.
- A hands-on approach and keen eye for detail.
- A strong desire to have a good work to life balance.
- A Full Driving Licence & Transport
- A salary of £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Training and Development to ensure you keep develop as an individual
- Close knit team environment where all voices are heard and your comments will be welcomed.
- 6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- The typical benefits of working with a progressive business (Health Care, Staff Discount, Company Sick Pay, Pension Scheme)