Restaurant Manager – Modern Boutique Townhouse Hotel – Central London – package in excess of £35,000+
Our client, operates a few of London’s most notable classically British establishments including a clutch of restaurants, retail outlets and an award winning boutique Central London hotel.
The Hotel Restaurant
An informal arrangement serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to an informed crowd. The restaurant seats c60 guests, features a real foodie’s menu which changes with the seasons; this is supported by an exceptional wine list featuring some of the best wines in the world from both the best makers and best shippers.
Who We Are Looking For
The successful Restaurant Manager will be able to demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- A style that is informal but informed, interested and interesting
- A demeanour that is relaxed but attentive
- A deep rooted love of food
- A Restaurant Management background demonstrating experience gained from working in rated establishments, the likes of which are to be found in guide books.
- Impeccable standards to ensure that all guests receive the very best attention whilst ensuring discretion at all times.
- Polished restaurant service skills coupled with a broad wine knowledge.
- Strong commercial skills to ensure that the operation achieves budgeted targets in terms of revenue.
- Excellent people-management skills with the natural ability to lead, motivate, manage, train and develop a team of dedicated young professionals to achieve impeccable standards.
- Excellent employment references
- A package to exceed £35k
- Modern, informal working environment
- As this role is No.2 in the Hotel – the opportunity to deputise for the GM in his absence and manage the business.
- Progression within this progressive company