Private Dining and Events Manager (Monday to Friday) – 5* Private Members Club – Mayfair
Occupying a Grade 1 Listed Building in Central London this highly prestigious Private Members Club is seeking to appoint a new Private Dining & Events Manager. The business has a busy events calendar ranging from intimate tasting evenings through to high-end events for up to 200 guests.
The successful Private Dining & Events Manager will demonstrate the following:
- Proven Event Management & Private Dining experience gained from working in leading and respected venues / Private Members Clubs
- Impeccable standards to ensure that all guests receive the very best attention whilst ensuring discretion at all times.
- Polished restaurant service skills coupled with a broad wine knowledge.
- Strong commercial skills to ensure that the operation achieves budgeted targets in terms of revenue.
- Excellent people-management skills with the natural ability to lead, motivate, manage, train and develop a team of dedicated young professionals to achieve impeccable standards.
- Excellent employment references
- A salary of c£35,000
- Performance Bonus
- Fabulous work environment (mainly Monday to Friday)