Palace Manager – Royal Palaces – Saudi Arabia
This is the Royal family of KSA, owning a significant number of palaces, some large high spec properties around the capital city of Riyadh & the port city of Jeddah.
Working within one of the Saudi Royal Palaces (one vacancy for a large palace and one vacancy for a smaller residence). The Palace Manager must have previous experience as Private House Manager or GM for a high-end hotel or Palace Manager experience or have a Butler background with impeccable service ethos.
Working hours – expected to be available 6 days per week but hours can vary between 7 to 10/day depending on the work flow.
Duties will include but are not be limited to:
• Management of the household staff including recruitment, rotas and performance reviews
• Working with the chefs on menus, adhering to strict dietary requirements
• Stock control of purchasing and provisioning of household items
• Implementation and development of systems and processes inside the house
• Coordinate dinner parties and small events at the house
• The maintenance and upkeep of the home and organizing all contractors and vendors.
• Database management and development (inventories etc)
• Report writing (update reports on the property and what is upcoming).
• Purchasing for the principals
• Training staff
• General GM or House Management Duties
• Salary $2500 to $5000 tax free per month – dependant on experience.
• 1 or 2 Year Contract Renewable
• Visa and Medical Insurance
• Premium on-site accommodation, all meals, utility bills inc internet charges are fully covered.
• Paid Air Ticket
• 6 day working week
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this truly exceptional Palace Manager opportunity, please send to Maria Davies, attaching a copy of your CV in word format. We look forward to hearing from you.