Located within a Grade 1 Listed House in Mayfair, London this sumptuous operation consisting of a fine dining Michelin standard restaurant, several stunning private dining rooms including large courtyard garden, 2 beautiful bars and 40+ luxury bedrooms. The Club has around highly discerning 3000 members and 70 members of Staff.
- First line of contact for the Club Secretary – high level gate keeping via telephone, email and in person. Using initiative to handle enquiries personally before possibly escalating.
- Full Monday to Friday Diary and correspondence management for the Club Secretary – ensure daily schedule runs to time by monitoring time and location of Club Secretary.
- Work with Club Secretary to manage daily, weekly, monthly, annual meetings with preparation and agendas, oversee distribution of paperwork and follow up of actions.
- Forethought – working ahead as necessary to ensure the Club Secretary is fully prepared and necessary arrangements are made.
- Minute-taking at Sub Committee, Committee and Board meetings (and others as required); to be reviewed and edited by the Club Secretary.
- Managing agendas for weekly Executive Managers’ meetings.
- Organising occasional social events for the Executive Management team and help to organise the Christmas Staff party.
- Expense processing.
- Maintenance of an efficient filing system and document management system for projects and correspondence. Creating new systems when required.
- Drafting letters and emails as and when required.
- Maintaining stationery stock and franking machine supplies.
- Communications hub – direct people to necessary location/departments.
- Managing the initial introductions and research into Reciprocal Clubs.
- Administrative management of the Club’s Annual General Meeting.
- Managing and tracking Staff’s length of service and organising the annual ‘Ceremony of the Pins’
- Ad hoc projects from time to time.
The Qualities Required
- Proven track record of diary management, gatekeeping, minute taking, and operating at Executive level.
- Ability to work at Executive level with confidential materials and issues using discretion and common sense.
- High level organisational skills and attention to detail – takes responsibility for their own work.
- Expected to organise and manage their own workload by prioritising, and reporting back on completion – short daily update meeting with Club Secretary.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact confidently and effectively with staff and external providers both verbally and written.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally.
- A proactive attitude, take responsibility and display resilience when encountering difficult people.
- Ability to deal with several projects at once, prioritise and work efficiently under pressure. Business Impact/Strategic Perspective.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity required – Autonomy/Judgement/Decision Making.
- MS Office skills Intermediate to Advanced Word and Excel.
- A salary of c£45,000 + Twice Yearly Bonus
- Healthcare and Pension (after qualifying period)
- The opportunity to work in a stimulating, non-corporate environment
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this fabulous Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant opportunity, please email me, Nick Charles. I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.