Wine Manager – High Profile High End Luxury London Restaurant Group
This well established restaurant group has been trading in London since the early 80s, their high-end, luxury restaurants have forged a loyal and discerning following and they are now seeking to recruit a Wine Manager to work across the group and manage the company’s wine interests.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a very strong command of the English language
- Have a very keen interest in wines and be able to talk about the wines of the world with knowledge and authority
- Manage the restaurants wine lists
- Manage the bin lists,cellars and stock rotation
- Run wine events and tastings for both the public and the business’ employees
- Be driven to achieve accurate results ensuring that the business carries appropriate levels of stock
- Continue the close relationship with wine growers and suppliers to ensure the group features a strong and relevant wine list
- Be conversant with FnB Shop and Micros POS
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Starting Package – c25-30k base salary
- Exceptional Bonus Potential
- The confidence that you are working for a leading restaurant group who are widely recognised as an Employer of Choice who typically retain their employees for many years!
If you believe that you have the appropriate experience and would like to make huge success of this role of Wine Manager please send me a copy of your CV to me, Nick Charles.