Head Chef – Prestigious 5* Private Members Club – Central London
£50,000 + Guaranteed Tronc
Occupying a Grade 1 Listed Building in Central London this highly prestigious Private Members Club is seeking to appoint a new Head Chef. The kitchen is large, modern and very well equipped and, furthermore, the Club is currently the subject of a comprehensive general refurbishment which will see the addition of more luxury bedrooms. Reporting directly to the young, driven and inspiring Club Secretary (General Manager) – this is a genuinely exciting opportunity.
Who We Are Looking for
The successful Head Chef will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Broad experience and a top class pedigree gained from working in 5* London establishments.
- Logical career progression demonstrated by a steady and consistent career culminating in a current Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef position.
- A strong management style coupled with the ability to build a cohesive team to achieve exceptional results
- A contemporary cooking style with classical influences
- A modern management style and exceptional training skills
- A strong desire to take ownership of your department and make it a showcase for your skill and ability
The Rewards on offer for the Head Chef
- A salary of £50,000 + Guaranteed Tronc
- Healthcare and Pension (after qualifying period)
- Predominately Monday to Friday
- A free hand to stamp your signature on the operation.