General Manager – London – Iconic Restaurant
£30,000 – £35,000 + £10k+ Bonus
Founded many years ago the operation is a ‘National Institution’ attracting locals, tourists and an array of celebrities in their droves.
The successful General Manager will:
- Be a General Manager or Senior Assistant Manager in a busy, respected restaurant and at the top of their game.
- Have extensive experience of running a restaurant with an annual turnover in excess of £2m.
- Have drive, determination and the conviction to instil confidence in your team.
- Have a natural ability to weave Passion and Pride into the business, ensuring that all guests continue to enjoy the unique experience for which this iconic restaurant has become so widely recognised.
- Be ably capable of managing a large team of and a management.
- A dedication to training and developing young teams to reach stretching but achievable goals.
- A keen ambition to progress within the organisation
- Salary from £30,000 to £35,000
- £10,000 Bonus