General Manager – Iconic London Grill Restaurant
£50,000 – £60,000 basic plus great bonus scheme
This very well established grill restaurant business boasts sites in some of the most sought after sites in Central London and, as such, have earned the reputation for being central to the West End dining out market. Inspired by a newly placed kitchen executive with a Michelin background, they are dedicated to serving much-loved grill dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices.
What We Are Looking For in a General Manager
A successful General Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Gregarious, service led personality coupled with a very keen eye for detail
- Impeccable personal presentation
- An obsession for fabulous guest service and a love of Customers!!!
- Very busy restaurant Management experience – all sites enjoy a £multi-million turnover and can serve 10,000 covers a week
- Drive, determination and the conviction to instil confidence in your team
- Exceptional front of house skills and a keen desire to work your business from the front to achieve great results
- A willingness to teach and to learn
- Traits that clearly demonstrate the ability to work as a team to achieve goals
The Rewards on offer for a General Manager
- A salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience
- Great Bonus System
- Career Progression within this prestigious Group – this General Manager will be the first in line for a future Ops role
- The confidence that you will get from working as a Manager at one of London’s most successful restaurant groups!