General Manager – Funky, All Fresh, Grill Restaurant – Soho
c£35,000 plus genuine bonus potential
This young but well established casual dining restaurant business is set on an exciting journey, which will see the business open further sites in key, strategic locations. Privately owned by dedicated operators the goal is to create a large, respected restaurant business serving excellent food at an affordable price.
Experience Required for the successful General Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years managing a restaurant, including full P&L responsibility
- A track record of excellent operational delivery that leads to an outstanding customer experience
- A demonstrable track record of growing revenue, innovating and optimising full restaurant operations and performance
- Proven track record in quality recruitment, training and development leading to high staff retention and excellent customer service
- Being a Personal Licence holder and L2 certificate in food safety essential.
The successful General Manager candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Motivational leadership style and excellent people management skills
- Dynamic, energetic approach to business development and problem solving
- Passion for food and a drive to achieve the highest levels of all-round customer satisfaction with relentless attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a flare to communicate effectively at all levels from team members to board directors
- Self-motivation with efficient time management skills
- Ability to thrive in the cutting edge environment of synonymous with the area
- Hard work, resilience, reliability and charisma.
- A salary of c£35,000
- Performance related bonus
- Genuine and Realistic Career Progression within the Group, these guys are going to be BIG!
If you would like to know more or you would like to apply for this exciting General Manager opportunity, please apply. I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Only suitable General Manager candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 3 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.
Gordon Charles is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment.