Assistant Manager – “One of London’s most exciting Restaurant businesses”
c£34,000 including tronc
We are proud to have been asked to recruit for one of London’s youngest and most attractive and successful businesses around. The product is fresh and top quality coupled with a service style that is bohemian rather than straight-laced. Now, they are actively seeking a highly skilled Assistant Manager to join in and get involved.
Who Are We Looking For?
The successful Assistant Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of two years management/supervisory experience within hospitality/retail possibly gained from working with one of the high street’s coolest, branded restaurant chains
- Fabulous people skills with the natural ability to inspire others
- A keen eye for detail twinned with an obsession to deliver brand standards
- A naturally organised and very motivational Manager with exceptional training skills
- Passion and Pride, ensuring that all customers continue to enjoy the unique experience for which the company has become universally recognised
- A willingness to teach and to learn
- An infectious and magnetic personality twinned with driving ambition
- Traits that clearly demonstrate the ability to work as a team to achieve goals
- A genuinely positive attitude and a desire to deliver the absolute best
- A salary up to £34,000 dependant on experience
- A 6 week training scheme that extends and continues to your needs to ensure you are receiving the correct support to achieve your goals
- Promotional Prospects – the opportunity to learn all the aspects for the running of a business
- The confidence that you are working for one of ‘the best in the business’
If you would like to be considered for this position of Assistant Manager please apply! I look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: Sorry but due to time constraints only suitable Assistant Manager applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard back from us within 3 working days please assume that your application has not been successful in this instance.
Gordon Charles Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment.