Iconic, West End London Restaurant Group. From £28,000 to £35,000 plus enormous bonus potential
This very well established grill restaurant business boasts sites in some of the most sought after sites in Central London and, as such, they have earned the reputation for being central to the West End dining out market.
What We Are Looking for in an Assistant General Manager
A successful Assistant General Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Gregarious, service led personality coupled with a very keen eye for detail
- Impeccable personal presentation
- An obsession for fabulous guest service and a love of Customers!!!
- Very busy restaurant Management experience – all sites enjoy a £multi-million turnover
- Drive, determination and the conviction to instil confidence in your team
- Exceptional front of house skills and a keen desire to work your business from the front to achieve great results
- A willingness to teach and to learn
- Traits that clearly demonstrate the ability to work as a team to achieve goals
The Rewards on offer for an Assistant General Manager
- A salary of between £28,000 and £35,000 entirely dependent on your career experience
- Great Bonus System
- Career Progression within the Group