Assistant Manager (Food) – Iconic High Street Operator – London
c£23,000 plus 20% bonus plus bundles of exceptional benefits PLUS a structured career path to ensure career development through to General Manager.
We are proud to have been asked to recruit for one of the UK’s most established (founded late 80’s) and respected high street food retailers. With stunning shops (around 230 and some 20+ opening in 2011) across the UK. The passion for the business that exudes from each and every one of their employees is as legendary as is their training package and they are actively seeking a highly skilled Assistant Manager (Food) to manage the food production and control function of the business.
Who Are We Looking For?
The successful Assistant Manager will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of two years management/supervisory experience within hospitality/retail probably gained from working with one of the high street’s branded bar or restaurant chains.
- A keen eye for detail twinned with an obsession to deliver brand standards whilst managing the food production of the business.
- A strong head for Numbers, Facts and Figures
- A naturally organised and very motivational Manager with exceptional training skills.
- Passion and Pride, ensuring that all customers continue to enjoy the unique experience for which the company has become universally recognised
- A willingness to teach and to learn
- An infectious and magnetic personality twinned with driving ambition
- Traits that clearly demonstrate the ability to work as a team to achieve goals.
- Generous base salary
- Exceptional benefits
- The knowledge that you are working for one of the world’s very best employers!